United States Air Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Stand United !!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Farewell Video for USAF.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Optimus

Optimus

My Farewell Video for USAF. Empty
PostSubject: My Farewell Video for USAF.   My Farewell Video for USAF. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Brad8765

PostSubject: Re: My Farewell Video for USAF.   My Farewell Video for USAF. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:48 am

We will all miss you, mate.
I don't mean to make this about me, but I have decided that I will be leaving the USAF too. My loyalty is to Harris and Billy. Sorry Chaz, I know I have followed you for ages, but it seems to me that you have forgotten me over the months and have done nothing to make me want to stay. Now, as for Jack, well let me just say that I have worked my ass off for the USAF and I finally got my dream. I was in cabinet. Then, what happens? I get kicked off with NO reason and NO warning. Billy told me that you don't deserve my loyalty, Jack and you know what? He was RIGHT!

Now, on a happier note, I will miss ALL of my buddies at the USAF. I won't name names because the list would be HUGE. I thank you all who were there for me in my times of need and were just always there for me and made me smile. I will never forget you all at the USAF and you are ALL great workers! Don't let ANYONE tell you different.

So, this is the end of the road for me at the USAF. Good luck to you all and keep being the best workers ever!

Goodbye,

Brad8765
Back to top Go down
US Air Force Admin
Admin
US Air Force Admin

PostSubject: IMMA MISS YOU !!!   My Farewell Video for USAF. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:09 am

That mad me cry i LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://usaf.board-directory.net
Optimus

Optimus

PostSubject: Re: My Farewell Video for USAF.   My Farewell Video for USAF. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:22 am

Awww. Its okay guys.. Very Happy ill never forget yous..
Back to top Go down
Anakin1796

PostSubject: Re: My Farewell Video for USAF.   My Farewell Video for USAF. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:00 am

The Tears Were In My Eyes But Wouldn't Come Down, Partly Because On The Video It Didn't Show Me As Your Friend No
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

PostSubject: Re: My Farewell Video for USAF.   My Farewell Video for USAF. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:15 am

Oh lol because i couldnt get in your homepage so i coudnt get a pic of you Sad sorry
Back to top Go down
Anakin1796

PostSubject: Re: My Farewell Video for USAF.   My Farewell Video for USAF. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:42 pm

Habbo Imager?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Farewell Video for USAF.   My Farewell Video for USAF. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Farewell Video for USAF.
Page 1 of 1